DJR has worked to reduce their carbon footprint, which accounts for annual carbon dioxide and methane emissions consistent with EPA protocols, and is 100% below industry competitors in the San Juan Basin due to the acquisition of offset credits from the Alkumru hydropower plant in Turkey.
DJR is clean and green:
- DJR is a carbon neutral company.
- Since inception, DJR has spent $13.3MM cleaning up sites inherited from previous Operators.
DJR supports the communities that we serve:
- Gives to over 14 charitable community organizations
- Pays royalties to 2,000+ Native American royalty owners
- Donated pandemic relief supplies
- Gave water tanks to relieve drought conditions